Ibiza, Sa Talaia
- Villa Ciby
- BEDROOMS: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
Ibiza Villa Ciby
Ibiza Villa Ciby With the dramatic Rock de Sa Talaia as its backdrop, and the crystal clear Mediterranean as its frontage, Villa Ciby is a secluded haven. This beachfront villa sleeps up to 16 and is situated in a very unspoilt spot, with breathtaking views. There are plenty of extras to keep younger family members entertained, making this a great choice for a family vacation.
- Villa Ciby: from the moment you glimpse it through the trees, it will captivate you. The Island is full of life and yet when you’re back at the villa, you feel like you are away from it all, in perfectly secluded tranquility.
- Secluded location
- Breathtaking views
- Heated pool (with colour-changing lighting system)
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Cinema room with PS3 and Wii
- Pool bar
- Rock-walled terrace which holds the swimming pool, with spectacular natural-looking water cascade
- Roof terrace with Zen Garden
- Access to the sea via the villa’s own private steps
- A beautiful cove is less that 300m away, with crystal clear waters for diving
- Some of Ibiza’s best unspoilt beaches, such as Agua Blancas and Benirras, are nearby
- This spacious villa offers two separate dining areas – one inside for more formal dinenrs and one outside for relaxed lunches and lazy suppers. The kitchen is high-spec and includes a washing machine – an important factor if holidaying with several children!